Feedback and Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feedback and Suggestions

Post  chiragshekhar on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Tell us how you wish to see us. What you enjoyed the most and also what you did hate about us, it'll take you a minute, but, would put up a better LPIU in the future for you. Participate, that helps.
chiragshekhar
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://chiragshekhar.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Keep active..

Post  sunnyonhunt on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm

i know you guys linked your facebook page to twitter, thats nice but the thing is that you dont reply there. I suggest you to be more active there too. Its not about gaining followers there, unless you dont interact with them .
sunnyonhunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

site looks a bit complexed

Post  shivani sharma on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 am

lpiu is a very cool site...it was like when i found it on twitter, a shelter, for an indian linkinpark'er...but the visuals of the site looks a bit complexed to people and they kinda hesitate to join...i know it's a lot simpler than it seems...but at the same time i feel may be it would help...on other note- thanks a lot for representing all the INDIAN HARDCORE LINKIN PARK FANS...
shivani sharma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  chiragshekhar on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 pm

shivani sharma wrote:lpiu is a very cool site...it was like when i found it on twitter, a shelter, for an indian linkinpark'er...but the visuals of the site looks a bit complexed to people and they kinda hesitate to join...i know it's a lot simpler than it seems...but at the same time i feel may be it would help...on other note- thanks a lot for representing all the INDIAN HARDCORE LINKIN PARK FANS...

We'd try to keep that in mind, the next time we change our look, these suggestions are valuable. Thanks.
chiragshekhar
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://chiragshekhar.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feedback and Suggestions

Post  rahul.mahadev7 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Nice website,i discovered this recently,nice work admins,im a big time linkin park fan and quite active on LPA,nice to see a fora meant for indians
rahul.mahadev7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohit Chazzy Kamat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Well the site looks amazing!!! Just registered in here. I have a huge suggestion. You have made an app for OVI store. I would like to have an app for my android device too. Well looking at the number of android users i felt that this was a must. Also when i click on the hyperlink '2012 tour season' i get to see the old tour dates of 2011. I hope that is changed to 2012 tour dates too.
Mohit Chazzy Kamat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Clarity and the Introduction Page

Post  Jiraiya on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am

Nice initiative! Finally a platform for the Indian LP fans. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Lots of buttons on the website are grey in color (eg. "Post Reply, Edit, Quote" in a thread) and they don't exactly go with the white background. Would be better if the site like the logo had a complementing combination of orange and green along with the existing colors.

2. An Introduction thread might be pretty useful. I know its in the initial stages but a introduction thread will help a new person introduce himself and his special connection with Linkin Park. Who knows, in the future maybe we can diversify the same to city-specific threads!

Thats all for now,
Cheers,
Jiraiya. clown
Jiraiya

View user profile http://www.500px.in/pushkarbhatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: